A Great Lead Sheet is Vital to Your Success!
|Pizzicato Soloist for the Perfect Lead Sheet!Pizzicato Soloist contains all the tools you need to write music for a solo instrument. Print clean solo sheet music, whether for brass, woodwind, string instruments or any solo instrument written on one staff.
- Transpose the score from one tone to another, just by changing the key signature or by selecting an interval.
- Enter your exercises and play them with the computer as a reference for rhythm and pitch. You will improve quickly and enjoy even more playing your instrument.
The User Manual and Tutorials
- Pizzicato will help you to read a score. Sing or play your instrument while Pizzicato is playing the score as a reference for rhythm and pitch. Change the tempo according to your progress.
Just like you create a letter with a word processor, Pizzicato gives you the tools to write, print and hear your music for the solo instrument.
- Select measures and use the copy/paste function, for instance to duplicate measures or to transpose a melody without the need to rewrite it manually.
- You can use and manipulate up to 8 voices per measure.
- Enter the notes with the help of a guitar fret board window, showing the name of the notes.
Fast entry of notes
- Using this entry mode, you can select the rhythmic value of a note just by moving the mouse to the right for longer duration or to the left for shorter duration.
- You can encode simple music with only the mouse. There is no need to select tools on a palette or to use the keyboard.
- A similar mode is used to enter the notes of an existing chord progression, on one staff. A simple but powerful note entry mode to translate chord symbols into real not
Clef, key and time signatures
- You can use all clefs (G, F, C, percussion), standard or transposed (8). Change the clef anywhere in the score.
- Select the key signature (number of flats or sharps at the beginning of the staff) and change it anywhere in the score.
- You can transpose the score from one tone to another, just by changing the key signature or by selecting an interval.
- Specify the number of beats of the measure with the time signature (4/4, 3/4, 6/8,…) and change the time signature anywhere in the score.
- Create composite time signatures (3+4/8), advanced key signatures (mixing flats and sharps), free measures (with no time signature), multi-measure rests, and customize the measure appearance and content.
Chords, text and lyrics
- Add chord symbols and convert them automatically to notes on the staff.
- Add a title, the composer name or any free text associated to a page or a measure.
- You can enter the lyrics just by typing in the text syllables and Pizzicato will place them nicely centered on the notes, up to 8 lines of lyrics.
- You can even copy the lyrics from the text of another program (Word, Open Office,…). You can adjust the position of lyrics and change the font, size and color of each line.
|Page layout of your lead sheet
Other notation features
- Assign colors to notes, based on the note names, the pitches, or individually.
- With an existing chord progression, you can intuitively design a melody for your lead sheet.
- Pizzicato can display the score so that the notes being part of the current chord are displayed in green, the notes of the associated scale are displayed in orange, and the other notes are displayed in red.
- With this system, green notes are the strongest notes for building the lead sheet melody, orange
notes may often be used as passage notes and red notes should be avoided, except for rapid chromatic passages.
- It becomes easy to design a melody on a lead sheet if you only have a chart or chord accompaniment, because the note colors help you to select the best notes.
- You can test and try many possibilities by moving the notes or changing the chords and seeing the note colors being adapted.
Playback of the score
Playing the score
- While entering or editing the lead sheet or soloist notes, you can hear them.
- You can play the full score or any part of it, starting at any measure. You can even play a section in a loop and still continue to edit the score while Pizzicato is playing it.
- Add sound effects by drawing a curve in the effects view, for instance to add the precise shape of a glissando or a crescendo.
- If you have a MIDI synthesizer, you can connect it to the computer through a USB/MIDI interface and Pizzicato can play the score by using the sounds of your synthesizer.
- You can add one audio track and synchronize it with the score.
- You can record an audio track to add an acoustic instrument, voices or sound effects sounding like your lead sheet music.
- With the audio editor window, you can directly edit audio tracks. Operations like copy, paste, mix, echo, fade in & out, insert, remove, time inversion, and many others are available to edit the sound itself.
Quality sound library
- Pizzicato includes a licensed version of the PapelmediaTM Sound Library, with 1.2 GB of audio samples for a realistic sound rendering of your music. This library is not included with the demo version, but you can listen to mp3 samples made from that library at www.papelmedia.de/english/mp3.htm
- You can assign these sounds to your composition.
- You can create a standard MIDI file from any Pizzicato score and import MIDI files from the Internet or from any other music software and edit or print the score, with one staff.
- You can also export MusicXML files to exchange music scores with other music software.
- You can export a page or a few measures to a graphic file (BMP) and use this image in a word processor or graphic software.
- You can create an audio WAV file from any Pizzicato score, using the full quality of the integrated library. You can create an audio file for the full composition.
- You can use these audio files to create a CD with your lrad sheet music compositions.
Your Advantages – Why Choose Pizzicato?
- Whether you are a beginner or professional musician, Pizzicato offers you an easy and user-friendly approach to creating music with a computer.
- The music course and software tutorials do not require any music or computer knowledge. They are surprisingly simple to read and apply. It contains a full music theory course, with many examples that combine with the discovery of the tools to enter music. You can then directly apply what you learn in practice. With it, you will be able to understand music notation.
- The step by step tutorials show you how to write a score, with many examples. You learn how to use each tool so as to be efficient and save time.
- Pizzicato offers free and unlimited technical support through the Internet or email for any question you may have while installing or using Pizzicato.
- You can always email technical support from the editor of the software. This guarantees clear, efficient and customized answers within 24 hours during business days.
- A user forum, a database of frequently asked questions (FAQ) as well as many tutorial videos are also available through the Internet site 24/7.
- When you buy Pizzicato, you are entitled to receive two free major upgrades of the software, by
Order and Download
Pizzicato Soloist today
To Create the Perfect Lead Sheet!
The package price includes mailing anywhere in the USA.
©2016 Blair Ashby
Administered by Broadlands Media, Inc.
All rights reserved for all countries.
Pizzicato text, photos and manual used courtesy of Arpege Music sprl.
All Arpege Music information used with permission.
All information subject to change at any time without prior notice.