Drum Sheet Music and Percussion Music Software
|Pizzicato Drums and PercussionDrum Sheet Music NotationHere is a unique software, specifically designed for drum music notation and percussion instruments.
- Without being an expert, you can easily create and edit a drum pattern. Pizzicato can play the pattern in a loop while you edit it, so you can intuitively modify it until you like it.
- Staves can have from 1 up to 16 lines so that you can create clean, custom presentations of drum sheet music.
|User Manual and Tutorials
- Pizzicato will help you to read a score. Play your instrument while Pizzicato is playing the score as a reference for rhythm. Change the tempo according to your progress.
Drum Sheet Music Notation
Just like you create a letter with a word processor, Pizzicato gives you the tools to write, print and hear your music, for the drums and percussion, including timpani, xylophone,…
- Select measures and use the copy/paste function, for instance to duplicate measures or to transpose a melody without the need to rewrite it manually.
- You can use and manipulate up to 8 voices per measure.
Fast entry of notes and chords
- Using this entry mode, you can select the rhythmic value of a note just by moving the mouse to the right for longer duration or to the left for shorter duration.
- You can encode simple music with only the mouse. There is no need to select tools on a palette or to use the keyboard.
- A similar mode is used to enter the notes of an existing chord progression, on one or more staves. A simple but powerful note entry mode to translate chord symbols into real notes.
Clef, key and time signatures
- You can use the G, F and percussion clefs, standard or transposed (8). Change the clef anywhere in the score.
- Select the key signature (number of flats or sharps at the beginning of the staff) and change it anywhere in the score.
- You can transpose the score from one tone to another, just by changing the key signature or by selecting an interval.
- Specify the number of beats of the measure with the time signature (4/4, 3/4, 6/8,…) and change the time signature anywhere in the score.
- Create composite time signatures (3+4/8), advanced key signatures (mixing flats and sharps), free measures (with no time signature), multi-measure rests, and customize the measure appearance and content.
Chords and text
- Add chord symbols and convert them automatically to notes on the staff.
- Add a title, the composer name or any free text associated to a page or a measure.
Page layout of the score
Other notation features
- Pizzicato provides all the tools needed for drum sheet music notation. Note heads, staves with 1 to 16 lines, the percussion clef and MIDI mapping of instruments are combined to create nice looking drum parts.
- Pizzicato will import MIDI files and can split the individual drum instruments so that you can easily edit the parts and print nice drum sheet music.
- Without being an expert, you can easily create and edit a drum pattern. You can use the standard notation or the visual piano roll editor. Pizzicato can play the pattern in a loop while you edit it, so you can intuitively modify it until you like it.
- Assign colors to notes, based on the note names, the pitches, or individually.
Playback of the score
Playing the score
- While entering or editing the notes, you can hear them.
- You can play the full score or any part of it, starting at any measure. To perfect your drum sheet music, you can even play a section in a loop and still continue to edit the score while Pizzicato is playing it.
- Add sound effects by drawing a curve in the effects view, for instance to add the precise shape of a glissando or a crescendo.
- If you have a MIDI synthesizer, you can connect it to the computer through a USB/MIDI interface and Pizzicato can play the score by using the sounds of your synthesizer.
- You can add one audio track and synchronize it with the score.
- You can record an audio track to add an acoustic instrument, voices or sound effects.
- With the audio editor window, you can directly edit audio tracks. Operations like copy, paste, mix, echo, fade in & out, insert, remove, time inversion, and many others are available to edit the sound itself.
Quality sound library
- Pizzicato includes a licensed version of the PapelmediaTM Sound Library, with 1.2 GB of audio samples for a realistic sound rendering of your music. This library is not included with the demo version, but you can listen to mp3 samples made from that library at www.papelmedia.de/english/mp3.htm
- You can assign the percussion sounds to any staff of your composition.
- You can create a standard MIDI file from any Pizzicato score and import MIDI files from the Internet or from any other music software and edit or print the score, up to 8 staves.
- You can also export MusicXML files to exchange music scores with other music software.
- You can export a page or a few measures to a graphic file (BMP) and use this image in a word processor or graphic software.
- You can create an audio WAV file from any Pizzicato score, using the full quality of the integrated sound library. You can create an audio file for the full composition and also a separate audio file for each instrument.
- You can use these audio files to create a CD to hand out with your drum sheet music compositions.
Your Advantages – Why Choose Pizzicato?
- Whether you are a beginner or professional musician, Pizzicato offers you an easy and user-friendly approach to creating music with a computer.
- The music course and software tutorials do not require any music or computer knowledge. They are surprisingly simple to read and apply. It contains a full music theory course, with many examples that combine with the use of the tools to enter music. You can then directly apply what you learn. With it, you will be able to understand music notation.
- The step by step tutorials show you how to write a score, with many examples. You learn how to use each tool so as to be efficient and save time.
- Pizzicato offers free and unlimited technical support through the Internet or email for any question you may have while installing or using Pizzicato.
- You can always email technical support from the editor of the software. This guarantees clear, efficient and customized answers within 24 hours during business days.
- A user forum, a database of frequently asked questions (FAQ) as well as many tutorial videos are also available through the Internet site 24/7.
- When you buy Pizzicato, you are entitled to receive two free major upgrades of the software, by download.
Write Perfect Drum Sheet Music!
Get Pizzicato Drums and Percussion today!
The price includes shipping anywhere in the USA.
©2016 Blair Ashby
Administered by Broadlands Media, Inc.
All rights reserved for all countries.
Pizzicato text, photos and manual used courtesy of Arpege Music sprl.
All Arpege Music information used with permission.
All information subject to change at any time with no prior notice.